• Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of MOTIVATION magazine
• Successful Entrepreneur and Business Leader
• Best-Selling Author
• Nationally Renowned Motivational Speaker
• Contagious, Enthusiastic Personality
• Positive Model, Coach and Mentor
• Community Humanitarian and Philanthropist
- The Ty Howard College Scholarship Fund Program
Ty Howard is Founder, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
of the online magazine, MOTIVATION (www.motivationmagazine.com), which affirms it's "What Green and Growing People Read!"
Ty Howard, a.k.a. Mr. Untie the Knots®, is an internationally respected authority on self-development and business-development. He is a habits consultant, relationship expert, teacher, personal and professional development expert, and author who has dedicated his life to teaching knots-free living and relationship-building to organizations, individuals, and families around the world. His business acumen and easy-to-follow-and-apply strategies have propelled top organizations to frequently seek his counsel and advice. His admirable communication skills have helped him become one of America's most popular professional speakers on the circuit today. Ty’s solid research and practical strategies background have made him a trusted source for professional and personal development guidance on five continents.
When Ty was an active part of the U.S. Navy and then Corporate America, he consistently excelled in highly visible positions including Human Resources Generalist, Executive Office Manager, Corporate Training & Development Manager, Intervention and Behavior Specialist Manager, Outside Sales Account Manager, and Sales Trainer. He managed, trained, evaluated, and led employee teams of four to 300 full-time and part-time personnel working in demanding and fast-paced environments.
Ty Howard is the founder, Chairman and CEO of InspiraGen Institute, LLC a successful, diverse professional and personal development firm based in Baltimore County, Maryland. InspiraGen Institute, LLC is a conglomerate of internationally recognized businesses: TyHoward.com, Ty Howard SeminarsTM, Knots Free Publishing, Knots Free Media, MOTIVATION magazine, and The Baltimore Worldwide Speakers Bureau. They share Ty’s vision, discipline, and passion to inspire, lift, and provide tools for change and growth for individuals and organizations throughout the world.
Ty Howard and InspiraGen Institute, LLC provides 5 scholarships to deserving young college bound students within his community each year. Since the inception of the Ty Howard College Scholarship Program, InspiraGen Institute, Inc. has granted more than 25 scholarships, worth over 50 thousand dollars. Ty Howard is considered a dynamic professional speaker, humanitarian, business entrepreneur, and leader by all who have the privilege to encounter him! He does not just talk healthy habits, business, leadership and relationship development, he lives it.
If you're looking for a dynamic and results-focused professional speaker whose presentation will be fun, interactive, packed with substance (practical easy-to-implement strategies that will improve and advance your organization forward), and will last beyond the presentation—you need to look no further. Ty Howard constantly delivers customized, enthusiastic and lively presentations, from keynotes and breakout workshops to energizing conference opening sessions and motivational wrap-up talks to full-day training sessions to week long workplace intervention courses.
1) Ty infuses increased Performance, Productivity and Passion into organizations
and individuals, worldwide.
2) Ty and his IGI Team (Office) are very easy to work with. They partner with you and your efforts to make your meeting, retreat, staff development training, or conference a H-U-G-E Memorable Success!
3) Ty helps you to encourage and guide your meeting participants to expanding their knowledge, efforts, network and performance.
4) Ty always delivers current, applicable and cutting-edge topic information.
5) Ty is a very engaging, dynamic, funny, entertaining and inspiring professional speaker with over 16 years of professional presentation experience.
6) Ty goes beyond "Band-Aid," "Cookie-Cutter," "Rah-Rah" and "Fluff" solutions to process oriented solutions that create tangible, measurable, desired outcomes, and optimal results.
7) Ty delivers dynamic substantive content and proven practical strategies that will still have great value and use for your meeting participants long after your meeting date.
8) Ty is a veteran professional speaker who will work with and connect with groups that are less than 10 people in size to groups as large as 5,0000+ in size.
9) Ty has follow-up systems and training programs for clients to use to help ensure the highest return on investment after their first initial meeting or event presentation.
Ty Howard is eager and ready to work with you and your group!